Support the JCC
Board of Directors
Cycling Instructor (part-time)
The Cycling Instructor conducts specific exercise classes in a safe and professional manner with a high level of enthusiasm. The instructor will provide leadership and motivation to assist members in setting and reaching their fitness goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead specific exercise classes in a safe, enthusiastic and professional manner;
• Learn and carry out all quality assurance operations, policies and procedures of the spinning studio and the fitness center;
• Help maintain a safe and clean environment within fitness center;
• Be prompt and on time for all classes;
• Attend all required staff meetings.
• Appropriate certification from accredited organization.
• CPR, AED and First Aid certification.
• Full understanding of exercise equipment and proper operations.
• Knowledge of injury prevention.
• Good communication skills, ability to instruct and teach.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Indoor Cycling bikes
Job requires sitting and standing for long periods of time. It also requires the ability to demonstrate proper technique of exercise ability and the ability to move up to 50 pounds.
Sunday 7:15 am class
Send resume to hr@JCCindy.org if interested.