Support the JCC
Board of Directors
ECE Childcare worker (part-time)
Childcare provider must be 18 years of age or older. Responsibilities include working with children aged 1 to 5 years old.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties
• Maintain an orderly and safe classroom environment;
• Ability to work with children 1 to 5 years old;
• Must be dependable and energetic;
• Must be able to take initiative in classroom;
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
• Must enjoy singing, playing outside, doing arts & crafts;
• Will organize and participate in recreational activities;
• Will assist in preparing and serving food and refreshments to children and
regulate rest periods;
• Will assist full-time staff with both long- and short-range activities in
accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate
practice and program philosophy;
• Must abide by all compliance guidelines as determined by State
• Maintain confidentiality of pertinent information;
• Supervise and conduct activities with the children;
• Assist children with snacks and bathroom needs;
• Communicate with co-workers and/or parents.
• Must be at least 18 years of age;
• Minimum of 1 year of childcare experience;
• Knowledge of child development and/or early childhood education;
• Ability to interact with children and remain calm;
• Knowledge of general safety rules and basic first aid;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to work effectively in teams and individually;
• Ability to always exhibit good judgment, maturity and stability.
The work environment is usually fast paced and the position requires high mobility, standing walking, bending and sitting. Must be able to lift and carry young children up to 40 pounds.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if interested.